Image Map

Monday, June 29, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 2: Dare to Dream

Do you have hopes and aspirations for your TPT business? I'm sure the answer is YES! Lots of us do. You may have started your TPT shop as a way to share out the awesome resources you've created, thinking you might make a few bucks to pay back that cute clipart you purchased. Or maybe you thought that TPT would be a great at-home venture while you took care of your children. Whatever your reason for starting, I'm sure you've developed some dreams for what could happen if your shop took off. 

That's the focus of TPT Seller Challenge Week 2 - what are your dreams for your shop? 


My classroom library is already substantial. I can't really complain! But, wouldn't it be amazing if my students had access to a plethora of themes, categories, and types of books? Everything from all the titles of Skippy Jon Jones to Skeletons of Mammals. Poetry, fables, and wordless texts. I love the library, but what if the library was literally in my classroom? Or at least a considerable portion of it? My teacher heart would be HAPPY!

One of the greatest gifts we can give others is our time and resources. That's one of the main reasons I choose the teaching profession. However, there are sooo many other areas of my life that I would LOVE to give my time & resources. Ultimately, it's easier for me to give my time than my money. I stand in the grocery checkout line and wish I had the extra funds to buy a groceries for a young mother who is forced to choose between diapers and vegetables. I wish I could send a middle school neighbor to church camp since his parents can't afford it. I hope that one day I can lessen the burdens of others by contributing to their lives both in my time and my finances. 

Let's face it, I won't be in my 30s forever...I need to be prepared for that moment when retirement is right around the corner. I hope my TPT business can help me save a more generous amount towards retirement so my hardworking husband and I can travel and enjoy those later years. 

What are your hopes and dreams for your TPT business?
Go check out what others have to say by visiting the hostesses' blogs. 

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower! Love your blog, and I hope TPT helps you achieve all your dreams!

    Alexis
    Mrs. Hudgens Hears a Who

    ReplyDelete